|The cookbook section, beautifully|
arranged and ready for you!
Here is some important sale information:
- Park only in marked parking spaces. Seriously.
- If you park along neighboring streets, you will get a ticket. Spare yourself the grief, and use the nearby shopping centers for overflow parking.
- We accept cash, check, and credit/debit cards.
Check Out Time
- The book sale must close each day promptly at the library's announced closing time.
- Please be in line to pay for purchases at least 15 minutes before closing.
- All sales are final and as is.
- Be sure to check all cases before purchase. When we placed the items on the sale table, all CDs and DVDs were in their containers.
- We haven't viewed the DVDs, nor listened to the recorded books or CDs.
Bins and boxes and piles
- No large bins or wheeled bins of any size are allowed in the sale area.
- You may carry one copier paper box or banker's box with you in the sales area.
- You may leave boxes, marked with your name and drop off time, in a designated holding area while you continue to shop.
- At busy times, we may limit the time and quantity of boxes you may leave in the holding area.
- No strollers or solid-frame backpack child carriers are permitted in the sales area.
- Wheel chairs are always welcome.
- Volunteers and maps are available to help you find what you're interested in.
- We do not restock during the sale. Everything is out on the tables, with overflow boxes stored on the floor below.