- Park only in marked parking spaces. If you park along Evergreen Lane, you're likely to get a ticket. Please use the nearby shopping centers for overflow parking.
Book Sale HoursThursday, October 1 — 3 pm to 9 pm
Friday, October 2 — 10 am to 6 pm
Saturday, October 3 — 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday, October 4 — noon to 5 pm
- The book sale ends each day promptly at the announced closing time.
- Please be in line to pay for credit card purchases at least 15 minutes before the end of the sale day, since the library wireless network (which we use to process payments) shuts down promptly at closing. We may announce an earlier deadline for getting into the credit card purchase line if the checkout line is lengthy.
- We accept cash, check, or credit/debit cards.
- Credit and debit card purchases may not be available at all cashier stations
Book Sale Policies
- All sales are final and as is.
- We haven't viewed the DVDs, nor listened to the recorded books or CDs.
- Be sure to check all cases before purchase. When we placed the items on the sale table, all CDs and DVDs were in their containers.
- Bins and boxes and piles:
- No large bins or wheeled bins of any size going down the sale aisles or stored at the end of the aisles.
- You may carry one copier paper box or banker's box with you in the sales area.
- We will have designated areas for you to leave your boxes, marked with your name, while you continue to shop.
- At busy times, we may limit how long you may leave your boxes or containers and how many containers you may store in the designated areas.
- No strollers or solid-frame backpack child carriers are permitted in the sales area; they must be left in a designated area.
- Wheel chairs are always welcome.
Finding Areas of Interest
- Maps and volunteers are available to help you find what you're interested in.
- While many locations are the same from year to year, some categories have been moved.
- Some overflow boxes are under the tables.
- We no longer sell VHS tapes.