Thursday, 9/27: 5 pm - 9 pm
Friday, 9/28: 10 am - 6 pm
Saturday, 9/29: 10 am - 5 pm
Sunday, 9/30: noon - 5 pm
We've got a few reminders to help make your visit go smoothly:
- Please be careful to park only in marked parking spaces at the library. The library is open to the public until 9 pm Thursday, so parking may be even tighter than usual.
- We can only take cash or checks for payment of your purchases. NO CREDIT or DEBIT CARDS, sorry. The library does not have an ATM but there are several banks and stores near by.
- No large bins or wheeled bins of any size going down the sale aisles or stored at the end of the aisles. Copier paper boxes or banker's boxes may be carried with you in the sales area. We will have designated areas for you to leave your boxes while you continue to shop.
- No strollers in the sales area. That means you can bring the stroller into the building but you may not bring it into the small room where children's material is being sold, into the large sales room off the lobby, or into the aisles of the sales material out in the main library.Child carriers with solid frames that people wear like back packs are also not allowed in the sales areas.
- The book sale ends each day promptly at the announced closing time.
- We haven't viewed videos or DVDs that are on sale. We also haven't listened to the thousands of CDs and audio books that are on sale.
- At busy times, we may limit how long you may leave your boxes or containers.