Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sulking isn't Pretty

OK. I admit it. There was Thanksgiving and Christmas and a bunch of snow days since I last blogged but the real reason is that I have been sulking. I know it isn't very adult of me. I am just so ticked that those who make the financial decisions in Fairfax County view Libraries as luxuries. They have always ranked as necessities to me. So, I have been sulking that I can't get my way.

I will try start telling you about the great books that pass through my hands. I even have some pictures of some of the books because I like the pictures better than the words I put together.

In the meantime, I hear there is an on-line petition in support of libraries. Tomorrow I'll get the address for anyone who is interested. In the meantime, do let your supervisors know what is important to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment